- Full autonomy
- Client Growth
- Chance to join a fast growing tech business
My client is the payments platform of choice for many of the world’s leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to major banks and consumers' globally preferred payment methods. The business delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, and in-store channels. With offices across the world, the business serves customers including major FMCG and Technology brands.
- Be the partners go-to payment expert and consultant
- Recruit, negotiate, and manage channel partner agreements that will generate and/or advance the opportunity pipeline
- Manage and nurture partnerships
- Help build partner product integrations if required
- Bring in new business through partners
- Identify, develop and maintain key partnerships through conferences, market data, trainings, webinars and ideas.
- Help to build and scale this platform’s partner ecosystem
- You have experience building partnerships with digital commerce platforms and preferably also with retail in-store technology systems
- You have experience working with consultants, system integrators, or others in the channel
- You have the ability to see the bigger picture in channel management
- You have a global and commercial mindset
- You are flexible, driven, professional, accurate and structured
- You have excellent organizational skills
- You are social, friendly and fun
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.