- Be an Ambassador for a Wine & Spirits frontrunner
- Working functionally with regional sales and marketing
- Reporting directly into leadership and headquarters
My client is a Wine & Spirits frontrunner with a strong presence globally. Their APAC headquarters is based out of Singapore where their brands are the driving forces of the Wine & Spirit industries.
A leadership role based in Manila, the Channel Manager will be responsible to manage and accelerate the channels P&L and category growth deliverables across the Philippines by driving exponential distribution/ sales velocity growth and sound delivery of key strategic imperatives.
- Ownership of the off-trade channel P&L for the Philippines
- Manage and drive relationships with key off-trade accounts in order to obtain category buy-in and support of the portfolio
- Establish, implement and track aggressive, highly competitive, proactive and reactive, short and long-range distribution plans, commercial strategies and tactics in support of identified strategic imperatives
- Collaborate with the regional team, business and other functional heads to articulate the local category strategy. This process will involve rigorous prioritization and planning to ensure that the regional commercial, marketing and trade marketing teams provide adequate support to the local distributor
- Excellent off-trade channel sales and marketing experience in the Wine & Spirits or FMCG categories
- Minimum 7 years' experience in managing the off-trade channel and working with cross-functional teams, achieving goals on-time and with limited resources
- Proven track record for cultivating strong relationships with key external and internal partners that have resulted in strong distribution and sales growth
- Demonstrated ability to define and successfully deliver complex projects with superior results - from business case development to negotiations through deployment
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.