My client is one of the most exciting SaaS startups to come out of Thailand. With a new round of funding in hand, they are looking to build their team by adding a CFO to serve as the head of finance for the business.
Reporting to the Founders in a hands-on role, your responsibilities will include -
- Serve as a finance business partner to the Founder
- Drive clean budget, planning, forecasting, and financial analysis,
- Manage investor reporting as well as dashboards and presentations
- Drive the month-end close process, monthly reporting, P&L statements, balance sheet, cash-flow, and management reports
- Work closely with the external audit and tax consultants to achieve clean reporting in line with government regulations
- 8 to 10 years of experience in finance with at least 2 years of corporate experience
- CA/CPA/CFA preferred
- Bachelors Degree is required
- Masters Degree is preferred
- Experience in the big 4 preferred
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496