My client is one of the region's leading Fintech players, and they seeking a highly effective, mission-driven, strategic finance business partner to join the business as a CFO.
This individual will play an active role in defining and driving corporate strategy while also growing and managing a team that takes care of the end-to-end spectrum for finance.
- Work closely with the founder to define corporate strategy and help develop roadmaps to execute the strategies defined
- Manage shareholder and BoD financial and performance reporting
- Support strategy, operations, and financial planning with financial modelling, data analysis and insights
- Develop and manage budgets and long-range financial forecasts
- Build and manage a Finance team that is responsible for all Finance and Accounting operations including Treasury, Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting and Revenue Recognition, audits, tax and ensure systems and controls reflect “best practice” financial processes
- Build out the Corporate Finance function from the ground up
- Ensure compliance with company policies, regulatory requirements for the region
- Minimum 12 years of experience
- Prior experience as a CFO / Finance Director
- A background in investment banking/private equity would be highly advantageous
- A strong record in managing and growing teams
- A Bachelors’ Degree is required, MBA/Masters in Finance preferred
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496