- Compensation and benefit, rewards
- Online platform company
- Young and energetic team
Our client, an online platform which provides travel activities and services booking company is looking for Manager to the HR team to handling their rewards management.
- Conduct analysis and provides support to the development and implementation of rewards program for meeting business requirements, market competitiveness and statutory compliance
- Support the annual salary surveys cycle, job evaluation, benchmarking exercise and data analysis for pay range review and development
- Design and build compensation metrics, reports, and tools to inform decisions and forecast, report, and/or analyze compensation outcomes.
- Assist in developing creative, incentive-based compensation.
- Provide inputs to other key HR counterparts such as talent acquisition specialists, HR business partners and people operations specialists for Rewards related issues
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Rewards or related areas
- Ideally 5+ years’ relevant experience in handling diverse set of compensation structures, including sales compensation structures
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy
- Advance level in Excel, proficient with pivot tables and other functions such as data analysis and reporting
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Ability to maintain a high degree of sensitivity and exercise discretion regarding to confidential material