- Top Tier Fund House
- Strong internal mobility
- Exposure to global senior stakeholders
Our client is a top tier global fund house. As part of COO office, you will play a key role in driving business initiatives and be based in Singapore office.
- You will be mainly responsible for driving and implementing strategic business initiatives whilst liaising with both internal stakeholders and external counterparties. In particular, there will be a strong focus on Front Office related initiatives and you will be required to interact directly with Portfolio Managers.
- As part of your job scope, you will need to keep abreast of the regulatory landscape to assess the business impact and to ensure compliance with relevant regulatory changes. In addition, you will need to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders of varied seniority to deliver critical business initiatives in a timely manner.
- A recognised university degree at undergraduate level or equivalent
- At least of 8 years of relevant business management experience within Financial Services; ideally from a similar buy-side or investment banking background
- Essential to have a strong understanding of trade/ transactional life-cycle across Equities, Fixed Income and FX
- Strong track record in leading strategic business initiatives whilst managing key business stakeholders of varied seniority
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to forge strong internal and external professional partnerships
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496