- Regional role
- Strong growth potential
- Fast-paced environment
Our client is a global fintech/blockchain company looking to strengthen their Middle Office team for Technology and Products based in Singapore. You will be part of a fast-paced international team and have a unique opportunity to take big career leaps.
- You will be part of the broader Business Intelligence focused on Cross-border related activities. You will be required to make sense of the different data points and support the business in making strategic decisions. Your responsibilities will include data modelling, ETL job coding, job scheduling, BI reports, dashboard design, development, and maintenance.
- Your role will also work closely with the business to build key metrics to track the business performance and assist deep dives into current business challenges to identify root causes using data analytics. In addition, you will need to effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders of varied seniority to deliver critical business initiatives in a timely manner.
- A university degree at undergraduate level in computer science, business/ data analytics, statistics or equivalent
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the business intelligence, data analytics or data scientist capacity will be considered
- Business level proficiency in both English and Mandarin as this role will require you to liaise with stakeholders who predominantly interact in either English or Mandarin
- Essential to have SQL, data modelling and ETL skillsets. Good to have prior experience in using data visualisation tools (Tableau, PowerBI, Qlik Sense, etc.)
- Tech-savvy person who is resourceful and able to work independently under tight deadlines
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496