Working with a high growth company that is looking to expand its presence across the UK region, selling their cross-border payments into the FS space. My client historically helped moved funds for organisation from developed to emerging markets but has since diversified and now helps all types of businesses move money around the world. The company has recently had a Series B $60m funding round (total $110m) and is now looking to increase their footprint across the UK.
The company is looking to hire a business development manager based in London to drive new business sales across the UK market. This will be a new business hunter role and you will be tasked to hunt for new customers across the region into PSP’s, Acquirers, Banks, and other financial institutions.
The role reports directly to the SVP Head of Sales.
- Creating and executing the overall sales and business development plan across UK & Ireland
- Developing and managing strategic partnerships with PSP’s, Acquirers, Banks, and other financial institutions
- Attend tradeshows, source leads, follow sales process and report back to sales management team
- Identify trends by researching industry, related events, and announcements
- Support customer requests and exploring new opportunities to add value to position
- 5+ years direct or indirect work experience in the Money Transfer or Mobile Financial Services Industry
- Strong new business sales experience with a proven track record selling to fintech/payments world, especially selling to PSPs
- Great networking skills
- Strong understanding of customer, market dynamics and requirements
- Ensure effective working relationships with all relevant clients/partners, third parties and internal colleagues