- Attractive remuneration package
- Singapore Based
- Rare opportunity
This company is a leader in wind turbine technology and promises to help organizations and people exploit the digital potential to improve the business performance, quality of life, and sustainable living experience to create a better-connected world.
This company is filled with passionate people who believe they can make a difference to the world: resourceful business leaders who are collaborating closely with customers to identify pain and define vision; agile developers and solution architects who are redesigning platform experience on IoT, industry domain gurus who continue to develop problem solving applications, meteorologist who turns weather forecasting solutions beyond predictions and data scientist reshaping the world with data.
The position is an experienced business development role with deep industrial experience in power industry to drive sales and business engagement. The leader should possess operational know-how in power company across generation, transmission and distribution. The leader will need to have good digital transformation and industrial IoT understanding. He/she must possess collaborative leadership in a multinational and multicultural setting as a self-starter for collaboration with:
- Clients to understand their pains, requirements while creating demand
- Solution Architects to develop viable proposal for clients
- Domain leaders to develop relevant products
- IoT Platform team to develop domain applications and solutions
The leader is expected to exercise consultative selling approach during initial customer engagement and gradually develop into trusted advisor level. He/she is expected to be resourceful and independent to create demand and streamline solutions at initial stage before passing it to solutions architect for detail proposal.
- Create business development strategy and drive the business plan
- Pursue new opportunities and create demand actively.
- Present value messaging effectively to customers with solutions selling mindset.
- Respond to tender opportunities and lead pursuit strategy.
- Seek & establish deep understanding of the client’s business across all accounts.
- Steer establishment of relationships with both prospective and existing customers in a highly consultative manner that is aligned to our key value proposition.
- Identify goals and deliverables with appropriate budgets for a particular project opportunity.
- Establish and refine processes where required to manage accounts efficiently.
- At least 5 years of professional experience relevant to power industry with a focus on process optimization, performance improvement and energy efficiency
- Have been working in some form of sales, business development and customer facing roles
- Outstanding presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Understanding and experience with ISO50001 standard is a plus.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, and manage stretched assignments.
- Ability to deal effectively with diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Highly resourceful and comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Self-motivated with high quality and ethical standards for themselves and others.
- Ability to function effectively and decisively in sometimes fluid or ambiguous situations.
- A strong team players and collaborative in nature
- Solid analytical and consulting skills with good knowledge of industry best practices.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.