- Rare and exciting opportunity with a world leader in Information Technology and Consulting
- Be part of a start-up team within an MNC, working with true domain experts
- Highly entrepreneurial and progressive role
My client is high-end Information Technology consultancy providing end-to-end managed digital and IT services. As one of the world leaders in their field, they work with some of the biggest names in the areas of Banking and Financial Services, Telecommunications and Retail.
They are building out their commercial capabilities further in their Singapore office, and are hiring for an experienced and motivated Business Development Manager. You must have deep business development experience and expertise in the new technologies industry to drive overall sales and business engagement.
Additionally, you are well-versed in digital transformation and IT services across Cybersecurity, PMO, BA, UI, UX and transitioning to cloud-based data management.
- Strong contribution to the client’s growth portfolio:
- Identification of new contacts
- Client portfolio development (prospects included)
- Client pitch and business meeting presentation)
- Negotiation with stakeholders
- Identification and mapping of business strengths and customer needs
- Research of business opportunities and viable income streams
- Attendance to conferences, meetings, and industry events
- Follow up industry trends locally and internationally
- Clients requirement project qualification
- In charge of the Request for Information and/or Request for Proposals answers
- In charge of project support delivery and coordination with experts
- In charge of the pipeline and CRM update
- Minimum 6 years of significant business development experience in IT services, consulting or new technologies
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Absolute comfort with calling and meeting clients as required
- A creative problem solver with passion, energy and enthusiasm to learn
- Autonomous but knows how to work in a team
- Solid analytical and consulting skills with good knowledge of industry best practices
- Highly resourceful and comfortable working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.