- Global MNC
- Newly created headcount
- Frontline (Business Development) role
Our client is a global insurance broker headquartered in Europe. Due to business expansion and growth, the company is now looking for a qualified lawyer (M&A) to fill a Business Development Lead role to help them further their market leading position. This is a frontline role that actively and directly contributes to the team’s P&L.
- You are LLB/LLM and SG Bar qualified with at least 1 PQE gained in a top tier local/international law firm’s M&A practice.
- Experience in advising cross border M&A deals and good understanding/exposure to regional laws a must.
- Chinese language competency will be advantageous but not a must.
- To be successful in the role, you will need to be a commercially savvy, entrepreneurial, collaborative and comfortable in a frontline role.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.