- Posted 06 February 2024
- LocationUnited States of America
- Job type Permanent
My client, a analytical software company specialising within the Investment and Hedge Fund space is seeking a Business Development Executive to join the team.
For this position, you will need to be based in Atlanta, Chicago, New Jersey or New York (They are open to both hybrid and remote in these locations). This is a permanent role and the base salary on offer is up to $80,000 + bonuses/commission.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be experienced across New Sales and ideally worked with Analytical products in the past.
The successful candidate will contact decision makers at the world’s Investment/Asset companies. The candidate should be able to engage in conversations with Analysts, Portfolio Managers, COOs and CIOs, understand their investment process and explain how my client's analytical software can help them generate higher returns.
- Being entrepreneurial, team-minded, and familiar with the full sales process.
- Generating prospect interest for my client by identifying potential leads, qualifying prospects, and completing outbound calls, emails, and messages via LinkedIn.
- Learning my clients solutions and assisting their senior sales team with prospect support during throughout the sales process.
- Maintaining and tidying their CRM database and using the CRM to source leads.
- Maintaining regular contact with potential prospects.
- Developing and improving financial knowledge continuously to stay up to date with market trends and client needs.
- Confident, professional and a strong communicator
- A desire and flexibility to grow in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand and sell complex product solutions and features
- 1-year minimum business development experience in tele sales
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, ideally finance, economics, accounting or mathematics
- Demonstrable success in a sales role