- Rare and exciting opportunity with one of the world’s largest industrial manufacturing company
- Join a diverse, high energy start up team
- Work with the sharpest minds in innovation and technology
My client is European Industrial Automation and Engineering MNC that has built a strong brand and reputation around the world. Synonymous with innovation and reliability, it is no surprise that they developed some of the best software solutions that is widely used and recognized for Digitization and Transformation.
As part of a global initiative and strategic business move, they are now moving into the IoT space, and are building a high performing team to be based in Singapore, China and India.
They are looking to hire for an ambitious and highly seasoned Business Development Director for APAC, to be based in Singapore. This role will be to drive Industrial IoT Solutions, targeting key decision makers at the CXO level.
- Win new customers by demonstrating capabilities, detailing how your portfolio of Industrial IoT solutions will generate value for their business and composing attractive offers
- Expand business with existing customers in close collaboration with Customer Success Managers, by strategically developing account plans and introducing them to new offerings such as apps, which are applicable to their businesses
- Define strategic target accounts with regional and global Sales teams within the business; engage in co-selling.
- Maintain an overview of new offerings in the IoT ecosystem, understand applicability to different industries and customer types and developing successful strategies for selling these offerings
- Record and track activities, leveraging sales tools and technologies that will help you succeed.
- Degree in IT, engineering, science or business
- At least 15-18 years of B2B sales with significant software or SaaS sales experience
- You have a solid understanding of IoT and data analytics and how they generate business value
- Strong network of contacts at the CXO level, with access to key decision makers.
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities, judgment, and attention to detail, with a reputation of excellent program leadership and strong operational rigor.
- Self starter with the hunger and ambition to build a high performing, sustainable and reliable business.
- Ability to navigate and influence in a start-up within a MNC environment.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.