- Good opportunity for career growth
- Well established Fintech start up based in US
- Attractive salary and benefit
Our client is a well established Fintech start up who is focus on the B2B cross boarder payment solution. They are looking for a Business Development Director to join them, potentially to be the local CEO
- In charge of business development for B2B cross-border payments, including market entry strategy, business and product design, local partner sourcing, marketing, etc.
- Build a B2B SME client pipeline for the US business, including research, identify, develop and sign new customers.
- Establish business and maintain working relationships with banks and other business partners in U.S.
- Participate in other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Help set up the office and business operations in U.S.
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in payment and financial services, preferably 3 years in business development/sales/marketing/customer relationship management function.
- In-depth knowledge of B2B payment practices in U.S.
- Excellent communication skills – oral, written and presentation.
- Result-driven and able to work with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance, or other related areas.
- Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese is a major plus as you may need to liaise with the Chinese clients
- Applicant must be currently authorized to work in U.S. without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496