- Reputable insurance company
- Managerial role
- Excellent compensation package
Lead and manage a team of Business Analysts to work collaboratively with all other IM Departments to support the Change Management for Life Core Applications and be the key integration between users of this division and IM. This includes planning on-going production support and new development for the core life applications.
- Be the subject matter expert for users and IM Technical solution manager, developers on the changes required in the applications that it integrates to and the overall IT architecture development from the business perspective
- Drive the implementation of Life BAU projects / enhancements with Business stakeholders, IM, vendors
- Manage the stakeholders from IM and business departments (across various levels)
- Work with users on the yearly business plan, plan in budget to support business initiatives
- Chair and run quarterly prioritisation meeting with Life management and other departments to share cost and planning for the quarterly enhancements for Life Insurance business lines
- Managing users for ad-hoc / urgent change requests
- Manage and monitors scope change requests of key activities for life enhancements
- Manage and monitor the timeline/risk during implementation, responsible for Functional Testing of systems before release to UAT, support User Acceptance Test Planning & automated and manual testing
- Manage & monitor the BAU incidents/problems and ensure a closure within the IPM framework SLA
- Conduct regular checkpoint meeting with vendors, BAs, solution managers, in-house development to ensure quality delivery of application systems.
- Manage the budget & Spend Management for enhancements / initiatives related to Life business; ensure the enhancement and maintenance costs within approved budget; and engage business units to present transparent IT costs to help drive business priorities and outcomes
- Work with Life users on the yearly business plan, plan in budget to support business initiatives that impact LIFE
- Identifying and working with key vendors to ensure enhancements and production support are delivered on target and according to SLAs. Align business change development approach and strategy in accordance to New IT Architecture and Roadmap.
- Assessing and managing vendors to ensure
- Business Requirements are delivered according the change request raised
- Effort estimates are appropriate for the change requirements raised
- Deliveries from vendors and developers meets standards and user requirements
- Continuous development and enhancements of ebao LI is in line with new IT Architecture
- Appropriate resources are allocated from the vendors to support the business changes raised by Life Users
- Work with users to build up business case, justify cost benefit analysis getting necessary approvals to support projects involving IM and users.
- Planning and executing as the Business Analyst Manager / Lead for the various IM projects to support the growth initiatives for Front-end Life Applications
- To support the strategic enhancement implementation; provide IT Business Support Lead in the business change with users for the enhancements and projects including, planning designing and implementing of INCOME’s Life Systems and applications.
- Responsible for planning the BAU takeover for new initiatives (related to Life Business) with project team/ Competency manager before system go live to ensure a smooth transition; to set up BAU team to take over and support when system go live
- Ensure integration to Front End Point of Sales Tools, Back Office Support and Realigning the process and procedures for Front-end Life Processes are optimized with the adoption of new technologies across the business and the relevant supporting units.
- To manage a team of BAs that support Life business, this include task assignment and monitoring, provide coaching and mentoring, motivate staff to maximize their performance and potential, building and develop the team member’s competency and skillset to support life business or any project initiatives.
You will be part of the change management team that manages change requirements from the users for all IT systems needs and work with the appropriate resources within IM and /or vendors to support to deliver the changes.
EA Licence No.:15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.