- APAC role covering 9 markets
- Highly visible role with exposure to Senior Management and influence decision making
- Reporting to the CFO for Asia Pacific
Our client is a well-established US MNC for more than 70 years in the consumer goods space. They also have multiple brands under them. They are currently looking for a Business Analyst to join the team.
- Overseeing multiple projects across Asia Pacific which includes coordination, monitoring and tracking of the budget and deadlines.
- Measuring project performance through various tools and techniques.
- Work closely with various teams and senior management across the region.
- Multi-tasking, prioritising and managing multiple deliverables at the same time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or related qualification in project management
- 8-10 years of experience in managing large scale projects across the region.
- PMP certification is a plus
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
All interested candidates, please apply now, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion. For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.