Our client is a rapidly growing FMCG company that are looking to expand their Netherlands team. You will be given the opportunity to shape strategies and execute and recommend portfolio for the European markets. You will be given excellent exposure to the company and a range of markets.
- Innovation projects through product development.
- Working with the research team to expand portfolios through identified opportunities.
- Using data, closely with the insights team, to effectively back launches.
- Creating business cases to launch new products/adaptations throughout markets.
- Build campaigns needed for the launch of new products/adaptations.
- Monitoring data/insights post launch to make changes that improve product performance.
- Manage the activities that are needed for a product launch.
- Working closely with the global innovation team and regional managers to ensure alignment.
- Designing market strategies.
- Increasing company presence throughout different markets.
- Be driven by results – work towards constantly adapted goals.
- Have 4+ years’ experience within the FMCG market.
- Have high project management skills.
- Be able to influence multiple stakeholders.
- Have a proven track record of success in bringing new products/adaptations to the market.
- Have an advanced understanding of MS office applications and sales databases.
- Be flexible and adaptable to a range of situations.