- Be an Ambassador for an FMCG frontrunner
- Working functionally with regional sales and marketing
- Reporting directly into leadership and headquarters
My client is an FMCG frontrunner with a strong presence globally. Their APAC headquarters is based out of Singapore where their brands are the driving forces of the FMCG industries.
The Brand Manager is expected to be the General Manager for the brand, responsible for intimately knowing the consumer and delivering exceptional marketing activations that drive brand equity and market share growth.
- You are the owner of the overall P&L and expected to develop and execute the strategic plan to ensure key performance indicators like Net Sales, Margin and Profit are being delivered
- To achieve optimal business outcomes, you will work cross functionally and often lead teams which includes colleagues in Sales, Supply Chain, Product Development, Finance and Consumer Insights
- Lead key in-market strategies and marketing execution for retail, shop, food service and e-commerce in Singapore – including core category strategy, strategic revenue management, innovation launches, marketing planning, activation, execution for multi-brands to drive top and bottom line growth
- Analysis of the competitive categories and its key players to identify areas of opportunities for the products
- The ideal candidate should have 7+ years' professional experience as a Brand Manager or equivalent
- Great commercial sense and result-oriented
- Strong marketing/ commercial background in packaged goods, fast-moving consumer goods. B2B/ partnership experience is a plus
- Great knowledge and understanding of Singapore and South East Asia
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.