A leading consultancy with an incredible brand is looking to drive growth across their BPO / BPS business function with 2 x Senior Manager roles, across both wider Financial services and Insurance.
They are looking for candidates who possesses strong business understanding; this role is NOT technical solution architect role.
- Development and ownership of the complex, multi-tower solutions underpinning compelling proposals that maximise the company’s competitive position in the BPO space
- Setting the direction of each bid including developing the solution strategy in close consultation with the Sales lead
- Articulation of the solution in clear, concise language that the customer understands
- Ensuring alignment of the solution to the customer’s buying criteria
- Collaborate with other architects from the company’s BPO organization, including delivery, mobilization, technology etc., to plan and architect the overall delivery architecture and capabilities and produce a coherent solution
- Relationship management with customers and partners at all levels of their organisations
- Accountability for the costs associated with the proposed solution and the capture of these within a cost model
- Leading the internal Solution and Delivery approval processes, ensuring appropriate briefings and stakeholder management activities have been undertaken in advance of formal approval gates
- Significant experience (>7 years) of working as a BPO solution architect leading complex, multi-tower and high value solution development opportunities particularly within the Financial Services Industry, and specifically Banking. This should cover some or all of: Core banking, Credit Services and/or Payments.
- Experience of working within a variety of BPO service areas such as customer services, finance and accounting, and sales as well as Financial Services.
- Experience of Banking services in some/all key European markets, specifically France, UK, Italy
- Proven contribution to successful sales opportunities.
- Ability to write concisely and positively to sell the benefits of a solution.