- Be an Ambassador for an established luxury brand and management of a diverse team to great performances
- Ownership of turnover, profitability and client development
- Directly work with the Regional Retail Director and Global Head of Retail
My client is a luxury retailer with a strong brand presence globally. Their APAC headquarters is based out of Singapore with established high performing boutiques locally and across the region. They are expanding their boutique teams and are currently looking for a Boutique Manager to lead two of their flagship boutiques. Depending on experience, they are open to hiring at a Boutique Director level too.Reporting directly into the Retail Director in a hands-on role, the Boutique Manager’s focus is to be a brand ambassador and lead a team to great performances in the short and long term (turnover, profitability, development of client database, image for the brand.
- Client/ Business Development: The Boutique Manager is a key person for client acquisition. He/ she should lead the efforts of the team to acquire new clients, not only by converting the walk-in clients, but also by following a tactic of client acquisition outside the boutiques
- Team management: Organize the team monthly roster and make sure the boutique is up-to-date for all administrative duties as well as provide coaching for all of their employees
- Service: The Boutique Manager is ultimately responsible for perfect up keeping of the boutique at all times. He/ she must also make sure that any visitor to the boutique is treated with the utmost respect and professionalism according to the boutique charter
- Stock/ Security: The Boutique Manager is ultimately the person in charge of the stock. He/ she has to ensure that the security procedures of the retail group are strictly followed. In particular, he/ she must make sure that the stock value is below the maximum coverage
- 5 years’ retail experience with at least 3 years in supervisory level
- Excellent customer relations management skill with solid client base
- Sound knowledge in watch/ jewellery is a definite asset
- Strong business sense of retail service, passion in retail operations
- Good in written and spoken English and Mandarin
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.