- One of the largest players in the logistics & supply chain space
- Team lead role
- Opportunity for growth
Our client is a well established logistics & supply chain / ecommerce provider with its HQ in Asia and operates in more than 18 countries globally. They are currently looking for a Billings & Credit control manager that will number 2 to the VP in the team.
- Oversee the day to day operations of the billing department for the group to ensure accuracy in all billing processes.
- Handle month end reporting and reconciliation, intercompany reconciliation and contra issues.
- Implement and maintaining Standard operating process
- Managing the debts of creditors and ensuring timely payments are made, processing incoming funds, reconciling invoices, resolving account queries and managing debt recovery
- Relevant degree in finance / proficient qualification with atleast 7-10 years of experience in a billings / credit control role.
- Prior team lead experience
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred
- Prior industry experience in logistics, supply chain or ecommerce will be a plus
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496