- International firm with excellent reputation
- Structured development program for more junior lawyers
- APAC focus
Our client, a well-known international law firm is seeking a 2+ PQE Banking & Finance Lawyer to join its General Banking team.
The successful candidate will have exposure in general banking, corporate finance, general lending, structured and leverage finance and more. To be considered for this role you must have excellent academic credentials as well as relevant experience gained in a comparable law firm.
- Advising on banking and finance related matters
- Conducting legal research and drafting advice and memoranda
- Working and liaising with clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from a reputable University
- At least 2PQE
- SG, US, UK, AUS qualified
- Prior experience in Banking & Finance is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge as well as the ability to work autonomously
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496