- One of the top fund managers globally
- Collaborative and high performing team
- Broad Governance exposure
Our client is one of the top fund managers globally. The Risk department is responsible for implementation of enterprise-wide risk management framework and promoting governance best practices.
- Generate risk and performance reports for the broader risk management teams and senior business stakeholders
- Support the Risk Managers and Front Office stakeholders with relevant risk dashboards and risk analysis
- Work with various teams in to understand risk reporting needs to design new or enhance existing models to ensure alignment with the Group Risk Framework
- Assist with productivity and reporting efficiency improvements on a regular basis
- Assist with any ad-hoc risk reporting needs as directed by the Team Lead
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics or related fields
- At least 3 years of relevant Risk Management or Risk Analytics experience with an Asset Management, Market Data Provider/ Vendor or a Bank is essential
- Strong analytical mindset with proficiency in SQL and VBA is essential
- Advantageous to have Python/ R proficiency
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496