Back to jobs
AVP, Internal Audit
- Posted 22 February 2023
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineChief Operating Officer & Governance
- EA License No.15S7496
Our client is a well-established Private Bank, the internal audit team now seeks a motivated team player to join them.
- Participate as Team Member or Lead Auditor for assigned audit missions.
- Support Head of Internal Audit, Asia or Lead Auditor by involvement in audit planning, fieldwork and/or reporting.
- Discuss audit findings and recommendations with relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor assigned audit measures and validate action plans.
- Undertake any other work related tasks assigned.
- University Degree and/or Professional Qualifications (e.g. CA, CIA, CFA, CAMS).
- 5 to 8 years of audit and/or related working experience within the banking and financial services environment, preferably in Private Banking / Wealth Management / Asset Management / Global Markets or Consumer Banking. Candidates with controls/ compliance assurance or testing experience welcome.
- Willing and able to travel abroad occasionally (up to 10%)
- Able to work independently and effectively with multiple priorities.
- Strong analytical thinking and attention to details.
- Effective communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Confidence in working with key stakeholders.
- Ability to make decisions and take initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Working proficiency with MS Office applications.
- Apply data analytics in audit planning and/or fieldwork.