- HQ environment
- Team management role
- Highly visible role
Our client, an energy conglomerate headquartered in Singapore is looking to fill a new AVP level Contracts Counsel role.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial, you will be leading the Contracts Management Team and ensure deliverables are met as per contract terms and risks to the business are well mitigated and managed. The industry domain is in the Oil & Gas and Energy related space. Your key work scope will include but not limited to reviewing LNG, Power and Utilities contracts, negotiate terms, supporting project teams and advising commercial stakeholders.
You are LLB qualified with at least 8 PQE. Candidates with experience in the Energy/Oil & Gas sector will be highly relevant for this role.
- Draft, review and negotiate a broad range of commercial contracts
- Provide support to the projects team
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Provide timely advice to business stakeholders to ensure commercial objectives and legal risk are balanced
- Ensure contract management policies and processes are in place and followed
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal templates, and other documents to ensure best practices
- Developing and maintaining contract templates
- Advise and resolve dispute matters as and when they arise
- LLB/LLM qualified
- Min 8 PQE
- Relevant experience in the Energy sector
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496