- Leading local bank
- AML/ CFT
- Competitive remuneration
Our client, a leading local bank is seeking for a compliance professional to join their growing team. This role will be primarily responsible for AML monitoring and support the business in related controls and risks.
- To support the Business in managing AML/CFT controls and risks
- Provide AML/CFT-related guidance, training and support to the Business
- Tracking and monitoring of CDD reviews, triggering events, STR filings, remediation exercises
- Manage AML/CFT audits, reviewing and updating of procedure
- 6-8 years of experience in area of AML/ CFT, Correspondent Banking knowledge will be an advantage
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Independent and ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadline
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.