- High visibility with senior leadership
- Work with a very high calibre team
- Strong career progression in a well-renowned fund
Our client, a large financial institution is looking for an AVP to join its strategy function.
This position sits in the strategy team of the CEO office. Your role will be to work on implementing sustainable practices across the firm’s investment and corporate processes.
- Conduct research on sustainability trends in the relevant market to generate useful insights for the firm’s investment teams
- Review and improve the firm’s sustainability policy and frameworks
- Review day to day processes to implement those policies
- Develop and communicate engagement plans for key stakeholders
- 3-5 years relevant working experience with sustainability data and analysis. Work experience with market data providers, investment management firms or financial services industry would be ideal
- Highly analytical individual with strong problem-solving skills - able to define business issues, construct and execute analyses
- Able to work with ambiguity
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Advanced use of tolls in data analysis (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Tableau)
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496