- International law firm
- Global presence and cross border deals
- Tier 1 Practice
Our client is an international law firm with a global presence. An opportunity has come up for a driven and ambitious lawyer to join their successful Capital Markets Practice based out of their Hong Kong office
- You are LLB qualified and called to HK Bar with at least 3 PQE.
- Prior experience in advising IPO deals in Hong Kong is a must.
- The successful candidate will be expected to take a lead role in IPO transactions while also be entrusted to advise on some corporate M&A deals.
- Chinese competency is a must due to the nature of the work.
To be successful in the role, you need to be a team player, technically strong and have excellent communication skills.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.