- Opportunity to move into a global role
- Organisation benefits from a significant portfolio of funds and has a large amount of assets under management
- Prestigious organisation, known to hire top tier candidates
Our client is an impressive, influential wealth fund based in Singapore which is looking to recruit and experienced Associate Risk Analysis and Reporting to join their growing Enterprise Risk and Performance team. This position will see you take responsibility for delivering risk and performance analysis for the organisation across their complete portfolio of funds which includes public and private equities, fixed income and real estate. You will support the team by providing accurate, informative risk and performance reports for key stakeholders including clients, senior management and strategy heads. An exciting opportunity where you will have the opportunity to develop your risk and investment performance expertise within a value add function.
- Exhibit attention to detail when quality checking reports and be accountable for the timely delivery of reports to stakeholders
- Provide meaningful analysis and explanations for the reports
- Raise, investigate and follow up on issues related to data quality and content of the reports
- Work with different parties across the company to design effective and efficient delivery channels for risk and performance information to its stakeholders.
- Proactively evaluate redundancies and inefficiencies in existing processes to continuously improve productivity
- Be able to leverage on corporate databases and handle large datasets to design and produce reports
- A good degree in IT, Engineering, Finance or related fields of study;
- Around 1-3 years of experience in a financial institution;
- Detail orientated, possess initiative and work well under pressure;
- Technical skills (SQL, Python, R, Excel VBA) and handling of large analytical datasets are preferred;
- Sound knowledge of financial instruments and good grasp of risk and performance-related concepts will be desirable.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.