- Global Corporate & Investment Bank
- Developed Project Finance team
- Excellent Career potential
A Global Corporate & Investment Bank that possesses a developed Structured Finance platform in Asia is currently looking to add an Associate to their expanding Project Finance team in Singapore.
- Assist in the origination & execution of project finance and related transactions, including refinancing and acquisition transactions.
- Execute all aspects of transactions, through negotiation of term sheets, credit process, financial modelling, documentation, through to financial close.
- Play an active and prominent role in teams providing Financial Advisory to clients.
- Mentoring of juniors in relation to the development of high-level financial modelling capabilities.
- Assist in developing and maintaining new and existing client relationships, in order to support the team in growing business in the region, including preparation of marketing related material, with a particular focus on the China market and Energy, Infrastructure & NR sectors.
- University Degree holder in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Project Finance/Structured Finance.
- Proven track record in executing mandates within the Project Finance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation skills.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin is a must.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496