- Well-established Private Equity Firm
- Greater China deal exposure
- Competitive package
An Associate headcount is now available in a well-known Private Equity firm. The role is to be based in Hong Kong and will focus on the Greater China region.
- Explore and negotiate Capital and Investment related opportunities with business partners and potential clients.
- Execution of a full spectrum of corporate finance related assignments, including fundraising exercises and investment advisory transactions.
- Manage and cooperate with various professional parties in execution of transactions including client relationship management, drafting of documentations, conducting due diligence as well as liaising with all regulatory authorities.
- Assessing potential deals by market research, valuation analysis and financial modelling
- Preparing business proposals.
- Provide ongoing support for maintaining key relationships with investors and business partners.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Accountancy, Finance or related disciplines.
- Minimum 4 years solid experience in a corporate finance and investment banking environment; Experience in FIG, Power Utilities, Corporate Financial Advisory, M&A/Private Equity with completed transactions.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin is a must.
- Strong Financial Modelling skills.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.