- Reputable global bank
- Working with a high performing team driving enterprise level transformation
- Excellent exposure across the bank
My client, a leading global bank is currently looking for a senior transformation director to lead them through their multi-year transformation journey.
This individual will be supporting the transformation director and collaborate closely with other senior business and functional leaders in the bank to build and drive the bank-wide transformation.
- Partner with the transformation directors to ensure client journeys are delivered on time and within the scope
- Comfort with the core of project management including creating Gantt charts, driving completion of checklists, ensuring roles are filled, managing a calendar of events, triggering comms and anticipating resource needs or impediments
- Connects the dots among different workstreams, carefully plan the deliverables and translate the plan into tangible timelines and milestones
- Report regularly to management and key stakeholders the progress on the journey(s) as well as potential issues / decisions needed
- Provide visibility to the transformation directors and business leads on the overall progress and their contribution to the overall deliverables
- Stay aligned and connected with broader transformation teams plans, templates and approaches
- More than 7+ years of work experience in a strategic type transformation role within banking / financial services
- Hands on experience driving large scale organisational transformation & new ways of working successfully, through measurable metrics within financial services
- Should possess key skills such as financial analysis and modelling, ability to handle tight deadlines and delivering under pressure, excellent communication skills
- Project Management skills to undertake multiple projects
- Strong interpersonal skills / relationship management skills
- Highly motivated individuals with outstanding academic credentials and professional accomplishment
- Creative problem-solver with good multi-tasking skills, able to prioritise issues and resolve them efficiently
- Ability to work on broad strategic projects as well as day-to-day process-oriented tasks (big picture thinker, but also detailed orientated)
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496