- Reputable global organisation in the banking industry
- Exciting role and scope
- Excellent compensation package
A reputable global banking group is looking to hire an Associate Director/Director level candidate into their strategy team to help drive and execute the group's strategic agenda.
As an Associate Director/Director within the team you will have the opportunity to help shape the strategic agenda of the Group, working closely with the most senior stakeholders in the bank.
The Strategy team is a diverse team of individuals from different nationalities and have broad based experience in strategy consulting across the banking sector - corporate, investment, retail, commercial, private etc.
You will help the Board and top management understand key industry trends and their implications, work directly with the leadership teams in business segments, geographies and functions to define their strategic priorities and implementation plans.
The relationships you will build as you work across the Group often lead to opportunities to move directly into the business. The Strategy team has a strong track record of placing team members into exciting business roles, and a number of the bank's senior leaders are 'ex-Strategy'.
This is an excellent opportunity for people looking to make the move from consulting into a line role within the bank and also an opportune time, given the focus around the bank's innovation hub and digital transformation.
- 3-5 years (for Associate Director) / 6-8 years (for Directors) of banking consulting experience with a top tier firm and/or with leading strategy consulting firms such as Mckinsey, BCG, Bain, Oliver Wyman and other leading financial institutions.
- Banking knowledge in Asia and emerging markets
- Comfortable working in a relatively unstructured, project-based and multi-cultural environment
- Capabilities in one or more Asian language would be a plus
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.