- Newly created hire for team growth
- Strategic corporate governance and advisory role
- Leadership responsibilities
This is the leading professional services firm in Singapore with a highly profitable and esteemed corporate secretarial department. Due to business growth and need for injection of innovative and sustainable way of elevating the department, this is a newly created position to complement the team.
- Manage corporate secretarial teams to ensure they uphold professional work standards for all their clients
- Key client management, client retention and client base expansion
- Address challenges faced by the teams and deliver solutions, monitor progress and ensure quantifiable progress
- Responsible for overall department’s billings and WIP
- Initiate and implement processes to streamline workstreams
- Review fee and propose fee increase where appropriate
- Develop business development strategies and work with the BD team on ways to increase market share
- Legally trained professional with interest to expand their scope across corporate governance and corporate secretarial
- Extensive law firm/professional services experience, ideally in a key leadership/director position and has worked with established SGX-listed clients.
- Singapore Qualified Lawyer/ ICSA Qualified to be able to take on a named company secretary position
- Matured ability to discern the segmentation of work and maintaining a strong P&L
- Strong interest to leverage his/her experience within a law firm/professional services firm background to elevate the corporate secretarial department to greater heights
- Generally commercial and ambitious. Able to think innovatively, influence and bring about positive changes
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496