- Global organization
- Leading category exposure
- Management opportunity
Our client, a leading Consumer Goods/FMCG organization, are looking for an experienced Associate Director of Marketing to join their regional team in Singapore.
Reporting to the Regional Marketing Lead, the Associate Director will be responsible for developing and driving forward innovative 'go-to-market' strategies to support further market penetration and new product launches across the region.
- Act as a regional brand champion between global and local marketing initiatives and strategy development
- Establish innovation strategy for the regional portfolio aligned to greater business goals and objectives
- Utilising insights and strategic initiatives to promote long term category growth within the region
- Lead multi-functional project teams to bring to reality innovation opportunities
- Devise and have the team execute regional marketing plan in line with wider company objectives
- Production of regional assets including customer messaging, communication tools, market research, materials development etc
- Partner with country marketing teams on the execution of strategy to meet deliverables
- Manage marketing budget for said portfolio and region
- 15+ years of experience in brand, marketing at a global or regional level
- FMCG and Consumer Goods experience
- Medical marketing experiences is an advantage
- Degree holder
- Demonstrated success of launching new products within the Asia Pacific region
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496