- Extremely stable platform within the APAC Region.
- Excellent career growth prospects.
- Competitive package with additional benefits.
Due to new headcount, an International Bank with a sound footprint in the Region is currently looking to hire a Credit Documentation Associate for their Middle Office team in Hong Kong.
- Assist Coverage Bankers and financing business lines in structuring optimum facility & security packages and to ensure that the correct credit documentation obtained is valid, binding, enforceable, compliant, and properly recorded.
- To issue and vet credit documentation and to ensure the proper implementation and control of the facilities at an operational level.
- Perform regular due diligence checks and to procure legal advice if necessary.
- To liaise and arrange with the relevant parties to demand and claim on collaterals.
- Capture details of loan transactions into internal systems and loan tracker databases.
- Perform administrative tasks which include but not be limited to the scanning of credit and security documents, updating of document checklists and the input of interest and default rates.
- Participate in and complete ad-hoc projects.
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 4-5 years' experience in a Credit Documentation/Middle Office environment. China exposure would be beneficial.
- Possess the ability to multitask across various disciplines.
- Proven communication, interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a must.
- Proficient in Office (Word, Excel, Access & Power Point).
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496