- Based in Hong Kong
- A global financial institution
- Great for career growth
- Assist in the origination and execution of a wide range of Structured Commodity Finance transactions in the APAC region.
- Work closely with various business lines and partners across the bank in order to identify possible cross selling opportunities.
- Structure and arrange commodity finance mandates. Compile terms sheets, valuations and market updates.
- Prepare detailed credit proposals and review relevant KYC reports and loan documentation. Manage and develop existing client relationships.
- Conduct thorough company reports and building of various financial models.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Min 3 year's working experience with a Global Financial Institution.
- Proven deal record in the commodity finance sector.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- Strong presentation skills and possess a sound financial, credit and analytical skill set.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496