- Established team
- An international leading asset management company
- Great for career growth
Our client, an international leading asset management company of great prominence is looking to fill an Assistant Manager, Legal (Paralegal) role.
Reporting into the Head of Legal, the successful candidate will provide end-to-end legal support to the team which includes simple legal documents review, drafting as well as corporate secretarial and administrative support.
You are Diploma/Degree qualified in Legal or Paralegal studies and prior experience in managing corporate secretarial matters (ideally in an in-house MNC legal team).
To be successful in the role, you will need to be a team player and actively contributes to a positive team environment.
- Review and draft general legal documents (e.g., NDAs, leases, side letters; etc.).
- Provide corporate secretarial support to the team (filling, board resolution; etc.)
- Assist management on critical approval processes.
- Track and monitor documents and ensure submissions are done in a timely manner.
- Take ownership of the legal database and ensure contract templates, legal precedents and other documents are updated.
- Coordinate legal meeting meetings.
- Assist in any other general administrative duties as and when required.
- Diploma or Degree qualification in Legal/Paralegal studies
- Experience in handling corporate secretarial matters
- Team player and actively helping to build a collaborative and team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496