- Pioneer in the industry with numerous awards and accolades.
- Work closely with management in advisory and key operative roles.
- Promising career stability and progression.
Our client, a leading global property developer with established presence in Singapore is looking to hire an Assistant Manager for their Enterprise Risk Management team.
The key remit of the role would be full spectrum risk and compliance management. The scope includes the development of programs and strategies.
- 360 Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) with active initiatives to implement effective practices.
- Advisory/facilitator role for management and internal stakeholders on ERM and compliance initiatives.
- Manage workshops, courses and assessment to address operational and compliance risks.
- Implementation of Control Self-Assessment (CSA) and inspection of internal controls and strategies to mitigate risk.
- Assist in the implementation of risk transfer strategy and programs.
- Contribute to risk transfer proposals and implementation.
- Maintenance of risk registers and reports which detect and evaluate key risk factors.
- Proactively develop other ERM and compliance methods.
- Degree certified (risk management favoured).
- Approximate 5 years of experience in risk management and/or compliance.
- Industry knowledge is well regarded.
- Operational understanding of risk management theories (financial).
- Knowledge in regulatory requirements concerning asset management and real estate (AML, KYC, etc.).
- Well informed in data protection and privacy compliance policies.
- Well informed in risk/control evaluation.
- Well informed in policymaking and measures.
- Proficient in written and verbal communication.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S749