- One of the largest players in the maritime space with its HQ based in Singapore.
- End to end finance leadership role
- Brand new headcount to the team
Our client is a well established MNC in the shipping industry and one of the largest globally with presence in SEA, Africa, Middle East, America and Oceania.
A newly created role, they are currently looking for a Senior Finance Manager to join their growing businesses.
- Manage full sets of accounts, year end financial statements, consolidation for all group entities.
- Oversee annual budgeting exercise, variance analyses and KPI tracking
- Manage a team of 20-25 people (includes direct and indirect)
- Actively participate in projects such as rolling out new ERP systems, automation etc.
- Relevant degree in finance / proficient qualification with atleast 10 years of experience in a holistic finance role and prior audit experience will be a plus
- Strong working knowledge of Financial reporting standards
- Prior experience managing teams; ability to engage, motivate and drive team members to achieve efficiency
- Ability to work with global stakeholders.
- Industry knowledge of shipping / manufacturing will be preferred.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496