- Global financial institution with an award-winning legal team
- High visibility role
- The position will give you a breadth of work scope
This is an established insurance company looking for a legal counsel to support the General Counsel based in Singapore.
- Provide legal advice to the business and corporate functions on laws and regulations
- Prepare, draft or vet contracts relating to any transaction/project/initiative in a timely manner and ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
- Assist in internal audit reviews and MAS inspection/audits.
- Provide support to business for litigation and dispute resolution by giving legal advice, reviewing and drafting responses and collaborating to achieve a positive outcome for the Company. This includes claims disputes submitted to the Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre (Fidrec).
- Assist counsels with legal support for any initiatives introduced within the APAC region
- Preferably Singapore qualified with at least 5 years PQE
- Possess relevant in-house experience ideally from a financial services sector
- Able to produce high quality of work in drafting and able to multi-task
- Highly meticulous, ability to work independently
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.