- Amazing opportunity to work with under a new and exciting senior management team
- Contribute to the scaling of a well-known brand across South East Asia
- Competitive remuneration package
My client is a well renowned luxury Consumer business and is actively looking for an Assistant Brand Manager to work closely with experienced Brand Managers. The responsibilities and requirements are set out below;
- Assist the Brand Managers in the execution and implementation of brand activations across SEA.
- Liaison with local suppliers and local in-market partners to ensure all aspects of external communications, production and merchandising are on-brand and in line with brand strategy.
- Project & Resource Management including A&P budget and inventory management.
- Execution support for regional activations including events, on and off trade promotions.
- Support Mixables Brand Managers to ensure delivery on cycle planning, reporting, tool kits, brand assets, as well as measurement and evaluation of activities.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent, in a marketing, business or related subject OR with equivalent work experience
- Attention to detail and an ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Effective interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills, and experience of working with agencies and stakeholders to deliver marketing tools and activities
- Strong communication, organizational and task management skills
- An excellent command of English and at least one Asian spoken language
- Consumer marketing experience with a luxury and lifestyle brand is a plus
- Personal Characteristics
- Enthusiastic and passionate with a proactive, upbeat attitude and sense of humour
- Positive, friendly and people- oriented
- Professional and a team player with proven interpersonal skills and an ability to build sound working relationships
- Ability to interact with a variety of people at different levels and within different cultures
- Ability to anticipate and troubleshoot potential obstacles proactively
- Proven interpersonal skills with ability to build sound working relationships
- Meticulous - Attention to detail in planning and execution of initiatives
- Resilient, remains calm under pressure
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.