- Reputable FMCG organization
- Opportunity to manage a team
- Excellent career progression
Our client is a reputable global MNC in FMCG industry, listed in NYSE with nearly two centuries of success history. As part of their business growth, they are currently looking for talented professionals to join them as an Assistant Accounting Manager.
- Prepare financial statements, supporting schedules according to month-end close schedule, ensuring completeness and accuracy of adjustments and accruals.
- Prepare and/or review monthly balance sheet and expense account reconciliations to ensure balances are properly stated, complete and accurate.
- Prepare internal financial reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis, including footnote and financial table preparation
- Prepare weekly cash activity reports and monthly cashflow forecasts.
- Assist with budget and forecast preparation
- Develop and implement best-practice policies, procedures, and internal controls for accounting operations, financial management, budgeting, and payroll functions.
- Provide support for internal and external audits
- Lead and support ad hoc projects and other management accounting tasks, as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, or ACCA.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial reporting, preferably from an MNC environment
- Experience in SAP is a great advantage
- Strong accounting and internal control knowledge
- Self-motivated, self-driven and committed to drive improvements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.