- Applicant must have excellent written and verbal English skills and must be familiar with developing proposals for executive considerations.Superb opportunity to spearhead investing in the world’s best tech start-ups
- Origination and execution capability for one of the world’s premier tech brands
- Autonomy to create value whilst having a dotted line into the business owner
Reporting to the Global Director of Technology Investing, you will join a team of global originators responsible for identifying, evaluating and investing in external technologies to enhance our clients’ innovative approaches to making things that work better. A successful applicant will be expected to develop a strong network in China with local Entrepreneurs, Venture Capital and Universities. You will develop good rapport with not only external organisations but with the internal research and development teams, maintaining a clear understanding of their needs.
- Building business cases and project proposals
- Identifying technology matches and researching associated information
- Dealing with intellectual property and contract negotiations
- Developing junior team members
- MSc, MBA, PHd or MA degree
- Broad knowledge and enthusiasm for science and technology
- Flexibility to travel as needed
- The ability to take a leadership position within a project with little direction
- Ability to communicate appropriate, concise and accurate information in written and verbal format in both Mandarin and English
- Ability to adapt or generate imaginative and innovative ideas, in line with core business values
- To be able to multi-task and plan effectively when working with a variety of project teams in an often high-pressure, competitive environment in an organised manner
Our client monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and pension contributions. Beyond that, you’ll also enjoy a profit-related bonus, generous leave and life insurance. But financial benefits are only the start of a career with this client. Rapid professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, flexible working hours, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting the entrepreneurial spirit, it’s an exciting team environment geared to creativity, innovation and ambition.
EA Licence No,: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.