- Working with an established beauty group with leading brands
- Integral part of the India subcontinent team
- Reporting directly into leadership and headquarters in Europe
My client is one of the world’s biggest fashion and beauty groups from Europe. They are passionate about defining the future of fashion and beauty through innovation and growth. The company’s strong performance has resulted in substantial growth and competitive revenues in 2018.
The main mission of the Area Manager’s role is to develop the business in terms of net revenues, market share, profitability and retail excellence for the assigned India subcontinent.
- Understand full potential of the businesses products through size, forecasted growth, distribution, key players, key brands, best practices and driving growth
- Lead negotiations with clients across T&Cs, spaces and locations, annual promotional plan and budget, BCs with the objective to grow the account in terms of net revenues, market share, profitability and retail excellence
- Monitor and control the P&L by client from Net Sales to Marketing Contribution and the total promotional budget under perimeter
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a Sales/ Business Development position within India subcontinent, from the travel retail channel/ cosmetics category
- Experience in driving revenues, collaborating with multiple brand/business stakeholders is key
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.