- APAC coverage
- Established team
- Highly visible
Our client, a global hospitality player is looking to fill an APAC Senior legal counsel role based out of their regional HQ in Singapore. Reporting into the APAC General Counsel, the role will be part of an established legal team which advises business stakeholders on a broad range of legal matters.
You are LLB/LLM qualified with at least 10 PQE (Bar qualification a must). Prior in-house experience gained in the hospitality space will be well regarded (experience with developer/operator both welcomed). Candidates coming straight from law firm with strong hospitality practice will be more than welcomed to apply.
The company has a flat hierarchy, open and progressive culture.
To be successful in the role, you will need to be collaborative, independent, hands on and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Draft, review and negotiate broad range commercial agreements related to the Hospitality industry i.e. Hotel Management Agreements
- Advise business stakeholders on matters related to development projects and provide legal support to broader corporate functions within the APAC operations
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Support the legal department in managing any litigation or contentious matters across the region
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies and regulatory requirements
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal templates and other documents to ensure best practices
- Coordinate and liaise directly with external counsels
- LLB/LLM qualified (min 10 PQE)
- Bar qualification a must
- Strong in-house (Hospitality portfolio) and/or law firm (Hospitality Practice) experience will be well regarded but not a must
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently and in a fast paced environment
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.