- Global network that serves over 200 countries
- Over 1500 telcos use this organisation’s network to connect services
- Regional, fast paced role working for an ambitious company
You will work collaboratively across all marketing sub-functions, the Global Account sales team, and product groups. This role is accountable for ensuring effective execution of the APAC marketing plan for supporting and enabling the Global Accounts sales goals and priorities.
Key focus area is to own and drive marketing for top accounts in the APAC region with a focus on:
- Enabling "Sell To", "Sell Through" and "Sell With", as applicable, for specific account based business imperatives and customer related goals for APAC region
- Creating and driving specific marketing interventions to deliver funnel adds for supporting sales revenue and pipeline by developing a robust pipeline
- Nurture programs for cross/up sell, improving win rates; shortening sales cycles and delivering
- Execute integrated marketing programs both internally and externally to deliver business objectives and pipeline goals.
- Manage and own key programs, including leveraging insights and intent analysis, Account Based Marketing, Social selling, Sales enablement, Value proposition development, Influencer programs and Events - ensure ROI measurement.
- Program and campaign management, execution and tracking results, whilst optimizing budgets
- Ensure operational excellence – leverage the marketing operations team to manage database, budgets and MDF
- Objective and results driven individual, for business impact.
- Technology marketing experience, focus on Enterprise and Global marketing skillsets.
- Good understanding of Global Enterprise (BFSI), Cloud, SI & SP segments and their respective customer / partner ecosystems
- Expertise for engaging and working closely with stakeholders in Business/Global Top X account/sales teams, marketing peer groups and product marketing, Segment marketing Programs and project management
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and processes.
- Experienced in business and pipeline management, and sales motions – sell with/thru/to.
- Able to engage sales and partners, in dialogue about their business needs and solutions.
- Proven team player with demonstrated ability to work across global teams and cultures.
- Team leadership and management
- Ability to manage collaborative global marketing projects and deliver against shared goals and deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, and ability to work with local and virtual teams.
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude, and an ability to prioritise and work on own initiative.
- B2B technology marketer
- Preferably with telecom / ICT industry knowledge – Cloud / XaaS / Tech / Global SI players
- Core B2B Enterprise marketing / partnerships / alliances
- Global work experience is a plus
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.