- Based in Singapore
- A fintech unicorn with a global presence
- Excellent career growth
Our client is a fintech unicorn with a global presence.
- As part of the leadership team with oversight for compliance in their key APAC region, they are now looking for a hard-working, ambitious professional to play a key role in building their compliance function.
- The person will be responsible for developing and promoting compliance and ethical conduct and compliance while formulating compliance frameworks including areas in AML and Sanctions.
- We are looking for someone with good experience in compliance in particular in a payments regulatory environment and with in-depth compliance advisory experience at leadership level.
- The successful candidate will have at least 12 years of compliance advisory experience in a financial services.
- Cards Issuance and Merchant Acquiring experience is a must.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496