- Newly created role
- APAC coverage
- Highly visible role
Our client, an international pharmaceutical company is looking to fill a newly created APAC Compliance Manager role.
Reporting into the Head of Compliance for the region, the successful candidate will be given the task to maintain, improve and implement compliance programmes, policies, and frameworks across key APAC (including China) markets. Key compliance topics will include anti-bribery and corruption and data protection.
The candidate will also have the opportunity to get exposure in and contribute to broader corporate governance matters i.e., risk management.
The ideal candidate should be Degree qualified (in Lifesciences, Law, Finance, Business, or others) and come with at least 3 years of on direct compliance experience in relevant industries i.e., pharmaceutical, healthcare, life sciences, medical or biotechnology. Prior experience in managing/implementing data privacy/protection programmes, policies and frameworks will be highly regarded.
- Maintain, review, implement Compliance programmes, framework, and policies across the APAC region
- Act as Data Protection Officer (DPO) and be the point of contact for data protection related matters
- Design and implement anti-bribery, corruption, and data privacy compliance programmes
- Conduct monitoring and testing programmes to ensure continuous robustness in existing compliance policies and frameworks
- Conduce compliance due diligence on 3rd party vendors and partners
- Develop and compliance training programmes (i.e., data protection
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies and regulatory requirements
- Support Head of Compliance in conducting compliance investigations when required
- Support in broader corporate governance matters i.e., business continuity plans and risk management
- Bachelor’s degree (in Life sciences, Law, Finance, Business, Accountancy; etc)
- At least 3 years of direct compliance experience in Healthcare/life sciences/pharmaceutical/medical devices sectors
- Bilingual in English and Chinese
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently and in a fast-paced environment
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496