- Exciting growth prospect of the business
- First hire in Compliance and Financial crime, potential to build a team
- Excellent work culture, where they value collaboration, drive and integrity
My client is a rapidly growing, highly regarded US FinTech company who is continuing their growing business in APAC. We are assisting them on the hire for an experienced compliance professional to help them lead and drive their APAC Regulatory and AML program for APAC. You will work closely with the other Global Compliance officers to start up the programs in Asia
- You will be responsible for a range of issues, including overseeing the Compliance and Financial Crime program, including being the named MLRO, maintaining excellent relationships with the various regulators, establishing a robust end to end Compliance and FCC program and policy, in addition to reporting to the board on various compliance matters.
- The successful candidate should have a depth of experience in the area of regulatory compliance and AML, in the payments and FinTech industry.
- You should also have managed and overseen a robust Compliance and AML framework and policy, in addition to prior team management experience.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.